Storecheckers is celebrating 25 years in business and during this time it has provided Mystery Shopping, Market Research & Training programmes across the UK so clients can improve customer service and increase sales.
For the Storecheckers' Team with their mantra of "Service Counts", long term relationships with clients are the norm because everyone knows that poor service costs you money.
The Storecheckers' Team offers clients specifically tailored Mystery Shopping, Research and Training backed up with bespoke quality reporting systems which allow clients to quickly pinpoint areas for improving performance and profitability.
At Storecheckers we have a pool of highly trained and experienced researchers who are carefully matched to each clients' business profile. With our own commitment to continuous improvement, all our researchers are constantly monitored, offered feedback and ongoing training.
Our team of researchers are completely impartial and we pride ourselves in giving clients:
- Nationwide coverage with visits to any type of outlet from retail stores and restaurants through to airport terminals and museums as well as feedback about online and telephone ordering experiences.
- 100% confidence in the quality of the information which is detailed and completely objective.
- Tailored staff training in line with research findings to improve customer service.
Storecheckers' portfolio of clients include:
- Large and small retailers, restaurants and leisure outlets, financial institutions and the health sector - in fact anyone who has a customer and staff interface.
- Franchise organisations who wish to evaluate the performance of their franchisees.
- Manufacturers and suppliers keen to check whether their products are being effectively promoted.